Top 5 Best Eyelash Extension Glue On The Market
There are many types of beauty products available, making it difficult to choose the essentials! If you're one who wants to accentuate your eyes and make it pop, then you may want to consider eyelash extensions.
Not only should you purchase the best eyelash extensions, but the best eyelash extension glue as well. This is to safely and properly secure the extensions without trouble or risk of it falling.
There are many types of eyelash extension glue available, but which one is right for you? In this article, we show you reviews of the "best eyelash extension glue"!
Top 5 Best Eyelash Extension Glue Reviews
Based on our research, testing, and customer reviews, here are our top five picks on the Best Eyelash Extension Glue:
FERA is known for professional standards when it comes to producing their beauty products. Their Eyelash Extension Ultra Plus Glue holds no exception! It's one of the strongest and long-lasting glues for eyelash extensions out there, all thanks to FERA's formula.
It's a 10ml adhesive that will bond your lashes for weeks without fail. For those who work in salons or own one, this is definitely one we would recommend for you to invest in. Your clients will be happy with the effectiveness and bond it has without the irritation.
- It has a strong bond, lasting for about four weeks on average.
- The glue lasts very well and won't just stay strong, but it will also make your lashes look great!
- It is made for black lashes and is compatible with many types of eyelash extensions.
- It's for professional use only, to make sure that those who apply their own extensions won't inflict much damage from the strong chemicals it has.
INFINIT Lash Products cater to just about any eyes, may they be irritable or sensitive to adhesives. Their new SENSITIVE Eyelash Extension Glue is just one of their products that bond your eyelash extensions without worry of eye irritation.
This product is recommended for those who suffer from sensitive or irritable eyes. Not only will it dry quickly, but it will stick for your lashes to look natural and beautiful for weeks.
The formula does the job without destroying the bond quality of the adhesive, making it great for those who have sore or itchy eyes. It's a must-have for any salon or beautician, as they may encounter clients who need special attention with their eyes.
- The packaging is strong and comes with a safety nozzle that prevents it from leaking.
- It has a flexible drying time of about seven seconds, so you have more time applying the lashes without hurrying and making mistakes.
- The hold formula this product uses helps it last for as long as five weeks without irritation.
- It's THE product for sensitive eyes, as it minimizes any chances of fumes or odor. It's gentle and will keep customers satisfied.
- It may end up being a bit slower to dry because of its flexible drying time.
Revelation's Maximum Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue makes for a great adhesive as it was made in a medical grade facility from the USA, so you are assured glue that is safe to use and won't burn upon applying it. With very low fumes, it's for those who usually suffer from burning eyes upon applying the adhesive. Take note that this is for professional use only.
Because of its sensitivity and great hold, we can definitely say it's worth the investment and price set. This glue can last even longer than two weeks if cared for properly, so your customers will be satisfied with their lashes and your services.
- It has very low fumes so you will only experience little to no burning once the adhesive is applied.
- It can last for up to two weeks, which is a nice amount of time considering that it's a sensitive glue.
- The bond time can take up to 6-7 seconds, so you have ample time to apply and reposition the lashes as needed.
- The glue is ONLY for eyelash extensions and not for strip lashes.
What we like about the Marvel Eyelash Extension Glue is that it's one of the most effective glues for sensitive eyes. It gives off no tears or burning when applied, and does the job of bonding your eyelash extensions well. That's because it was made in the USA and is considered as a medical grade adhesive.
Because there's absolutely no burning or tears once it is applied, it's definitely something every girl will be satisfied with. We would suggest this for salons who have picky or very sensitive customers. It may be a bit on the high side of prices, but it's definitely worth the investment, as your clients will be happy with the effects.
- Once applied, there will be no tears or burning. It has no harsh fumes.
- It has a 4-5 second bonding time and will last for up to three weeks, which is a long period of time considering that this product is for sensitive eyes.
- They have great customer support who'll follow up and answer any inquiry efficiently.
- It isn't for strip lashes and should only be used by professionals.
- It takes a bit longer to dry, and when it does, it can turn white rather than black.
Revelation's Gentle Latex Free Eyelash Extension Glue is great for sensitive eyes, but not for the extremely sensitive ones. It's best features is the fact that it's latex-free and has very little fumes, so don't worry about any tears or burning sensation after applying!
While it doesn't cater to the most sensitive of eyes, it's worth the purchase for those with clients who are sensitive or allergic to latex. You can even use it for any client who wants low fumes for less irritation.
- It has a very quick dry time and will last for up to four weeks.
- Great for those sensitive or allergic to latex.
- No strong odor and will not irritate the eye.
- It has strong bonding properties and low fumes, great for just about anyone with irritable eyes.
- Only for individual eyelash extensions and professional use. You can't use it on drug store strip lashes or apply it on for home projects.
Benefits Of The Best Glue For Eyelash Extensions
Why bother looking for the best glue for eyelash extensions?
Isn't it possible to simply stick it on with other products?
The answer is no! Investing in glue for eyelash extensions will have you reap a lot of benefits in the long run, such as:
- They will keep your lashes going strong for weeks, making you look as you have naturally long lashes. A strong glue for extensions will hold up and have you avoid blunders wherein they begin to fall or irritate your eye.
- The best glue will prevent your lashes from injuring your eye or cause any irritation to it.
- Glue for extensions makes the process of putting on your eyelashes easier and quicker. You save time and effort during your beauty routine because of it. They are easier to maintain and take care of compared to using mascara or other types of makeup to enhance your eyes.
- They are affordable! You'll save money on constantly purchasing mascara or worrying about it running down.
How To Purchase The Best Eyelash Extensions Glue
Like mentioned, purchasing the best glue for eyelash extensions requires research and testing. It's to avoid purchasing ones that irritate your eye! If you're wondering how we chose the top five eyelash extensions glue, we show you the factors we considered:
Look for the glue that will work best with the eyelash extensions you've chosen. We prioritize glues that last longer and are durable, withstanding any weather or situation you're in. We also focus on glues that quickly dry for convenience and ease of use.
2. Brand and Customer Reviews
Start off with reputable brands so you are assured a product that has quality and safety. Searching up on customer reviews is also important, since you may experience similar things as they have. You can find legitimate reviews from trusted sources online, or in beauty salons.
We wouldn't want you to spend a ton on glue, but it's best not to scrimp on low-quality ones as well. Make a fair budget based on the average prices of your chosen glues, then base it from there.
Tips On Using For Eyelash Extensions Glue
Using glue for eyelash extensions isn't a difficult task, but to make sure you use it to its full potential, here are some tips to follow:
- Always follow the directions and put the recommended amount of glue into the lashes. Do NOT apply it directly to your eyes to avoid irritation.
- If you are applying for your own eyelash extensions, do so with care. It's best to do it slowly rather than quicken the pace to prevent the eyelashes from meeting your eyes or positioning it wrongly. But make sure you add it on two seconds before it sets and dries out!
- Make sure that the area you apply the glue in is cool. An air purifier will definitely help, as the air quality, room temperature, and even the humidity are huge factor to how good the bond will be.
- When applying the eyelash extension and glue, make sure that your eyes and extensions are free from any dust or residue. Use a cleanser and clean your eyes by rinsing it with water.
Pro Tips: Best Eyelash Extension Glue For Sensitive Eyes
Glue for eyelash extensions may be irritating to the eyes if you don't choose wisely. Especially for those who have sensitive eyes! Some suffer from swollen or irritated eyes for days, which may be quite painful or ruin your look.
Fortunately, there are eyelash extension glues that cater to those who suffer from certain eye conditions. That's why you will need to do your research to make sure the salons or procedures you invest in are safe for your eyes. Make sure you ask your salon informs you about all the details you need to know when getting eyelash extensions, such as the amount of time it takes for the glue to dry, or how long it will last.
Look for glue that are known to be safe for all types of eyes, and that your eyes are ready for the glue to make contact. But not to worry, as contact is VERY minimal and will rarely become worse.
Eyelash extensions are a great way to accentuate your eyes. But without the glue for your extensions, it won't stick properly and may hurt your eyes.
That's why one of the most important things to invest in would be the best glue for eyelash extensions. While it will take a bit of research, it will help avoid any injury to your eyes while making you look more beautiful than you already are!
We chose the FERA Eyelash Extension Ultra Plus Glue because of its strong features that make it one of the longest-lasting glues compared to all our picks on glues for eyelash extensions. It holds well and is great for any pair of eyes, making it worth the investment.
So what are you waiting for? If you want the best eyelash extension glue, then do your research and consider getting the FERA ultra plus glue today! You can easily purchase any of these products from reputable online shops, or in local beauty stores near you.