Top 5 Best Facial Epilator 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
"Best facial epilator". You’ve probably had to deal with the embarrassing unwanted facial hair at one point or another, especially if you are a woman who cares about what her looks say about her. Waxing and shaving can do the trick but they are not as long lasting as having the best epilator for face as your solution.
It gets to the root of the problem, so to speak. It is used to get rid of the unwanted facial hair from their roots especially the much harder to address areas like the eyebrows, chin and the lip (both upper and lower).
Top 5 Best Facial Epilators Reviews
Here is a list of some of the best facial epilators that can get you started as you look for that money-saving, long-lasting efficient solution to your facial hair problem.
Here is the best epilator for face that brings style into science. The Braun Silk-epil 9 9-579 is both a Dry and Wet Electric Hair Removal epilator. It packages in it blades reliability that make a fast job of epilation coupling efficiency with precision thus giving the user the most out of its capabilities.
This new edition is inclusive of a cleaning brush that cleanses the face six times better than manually washing yourself, a wider epilation head thus has a faster hair removal process and a new cutting edge MicroGrip tweezer technology that grabs, pulls and discards hair in a seamless process.
The trimmer cap and the shaver head are inclusive making the Braun a convertible device whereby the women epilator is changed into an electric depilation shaver.
- Cordless and portable making it easy to use whenever, wherever and on the go.
- Cleansing brush that not only cleanses better than manual washing but also exfoliates.
- It has a wider epilation head increasing the action surface area up to 40%.
- It is fast and efficient.
- It is quiet with only the lull of the electric buzz during epilation.
- Convertible into a shaver.
- Easy to clean (cleaning can be done even under water).
- Rechargeable battery with a fast recharge rate.
- Contains in it massage rollers to stimulate the skin for gentler epilation.
- Firm grip ensuring proper handling.
- Contains extra accessories such as a charging stand and skin contact and trimmer caps that increase efficiency off the Braun epilator.
- Is wide and weighs 1.7 pounds making it unsuitable to have in a purse.
The motor on this latest flagship is improved and all the more powerful compared to the Epi Slim+ e18. Hair removal is straight from the root and the blades have increased allowance to allow for more skin stretching thus decrease irritability and pain during epilation.
Trimming around sensitive areas like the upper and lower lip, the cheek region, the chin, the underarms and the bikini line is more enjoyable and efficient.
- Multipurpose use, working well against facial and other body hair.
- Portable thus making it great during travels.
- Smooth handling allowing for perfect grip.
- Varying speed settings making it comfortable for anyone.
- Does a fast job
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- Has a rechargeable battery that is also long lasting.
- Removable filters facilitating the cleaning process.
- Unsuitable for course masculine hair.
- Needs holding the skin taught for elderly, which can be tiring.
- Comes in a flimsy package.
Technologically speaking, this epilator packs in it a three-disc system with eighteen tweezers that get rid of the facial hair. It utilizes the Erase Glide Technology whereby there is a gliding back to forth motion or the circular motion of the 14mm wide tweezer discs that glide over hair as short as 0.3 mm.
Of the three discs, one is fixed and the other two open and close gently thus allowing the skin to stretch during epilating which generally increases the user’s comfort. The casing is robust to ensure better handling during epilation as to effectively increase the efficiency of the tweezers against the grain of the hairs.
- Extremely efficient and has a lasting effect of up to six weeks.
- Very comfortable to use with less irritation and leaves no stubble if used correctly.
- Portable making it suitable for travelling with a rechargeable battery (exclusive of 2AA).
- Operates by having 540 tweezeractions per second thus making the process fast.
- Can be used not only for facial hair but for body hair as well.
- Comes with a cleaning brush to clean up discarded hair.
- Weighs 4 ounces making it light to carry around.
- Packaged in an easy to handle case providing a firm grip during epilating.
- Suitable for both coarse and fine hair conditions.
- Hurts a little with the first few uses.
- Causes arm cramping since it is best held in a specific angle.
This is a device especially made for women to have several items in one. It is two in one package that includes an eyebrow trimmer separately. Technologically, it has a smoothened trimmer head that pivots a good 10 degrees right and left thus glide ever so naturally along the skin contours for a comfortable and close hair removal.
There is the advanced hypoallergenic blade that trims safely on skin which is sensitive and over make up without causing any kinds of irritability. It can be used on the chin, face, body and neck. The wand of the Panasonic ES2113PC fits comfortably in either hand making it easy to handle and use and can also easily slip in a purse, bag or beauty kit on the go.
- Powered by a long-lasting one AA-size battery.
- Cordless therefore easy to carry around.
- Slim wand making handling easy for any-handed people.
- A multipurpose kind of hair remover.
- Has a 2-week lasting effect.
- Can be used for styling the eyebrows.
- Plastic handle that snaps easily.
- The eyebrow trimmer hurts during the first few uses.
- The blades wear off quickly are non-replaceable.
- The battery is non-rechargeable.
This is an easy to use epilator that not only removes facial hair but also different body parts like the neck and legs ensuring no more shaving, waxing or bleaching. The coils trap and uproot hair by their roots in a seamless bending and roll action. It requires no mirror and can be used anywhere on the go.
- Small, ultralight and portable.
- Hypoallergenic coils thus decrease irritation considerably.
- Preserves the natural construct of the skin.
- Can only work for a small region at a time, therefore, takes a longer time to do the job compared to the ones with tweezers.
Importance Of Using Facial Epilators
Here’s why you need to use the best epilator for face. It is the faster solution. It is used with much ease since it is electrical. It also smoother long-lasting results being that it plucks the hairs from their roots. When using it, the skin’s natural look is preserved, leaving no table unturned.
However, you cannot just walk into the local store and pick one of the counters based on how cute it is. Having a facial epilator guide means you get to consider the best facial epilator based on a number of factors such as:
Speed Control Capacities
Choosing one with different settings for different speeds is a worthy consideration especially if you are new to using them. In this regard, you can change the speed for the different parts of the face such as using a slower speed when addressing the areas around the eyes.
Facial Epilator Type
Based on your preferences and living situation, you can choose to have cordless or the corded one. The condition of your facial hair will also determine what type you get since coarse and fine hair are addressed differently. You can also choose between a wet and a dry one.
The Epilator Size
The portability and handling of your preferred epilator will also matter to you as this eases your living situation and handling the epilator during use.
Running out of power is the last thing you want to do when you are epilating. Choosing one with long lasting battery life or those that are rechargeable certainly is the way to go if you are to have a smooth experience.
Number Of Epilator Tweezers
More tweezers in an epilator gives one better results since more hair is captured and removed.
Basic Classification Of Facial Epilators
Best facial epilators are easily affordable and therefore do not need a lot of budgeting for. You will also find that different epilator types have been invented over time and one can do best to be as tech-savvy as possible with the different kinds of epilators.
1. The Spring Kind.
These use spring coils whereby when the spring is bent, the coils on one side spread while those on the other side squeeze together. In the past, they were rough but technology today has allowed inventors to redefine them, making their experience enjoyable.
2. The Rotating Disc Kind.
These are more or less similar to the spring type with the only difference being that instead of the spring, they have been inserted with small rotating discs that cut hair.
3. The Tweezer Kind.
They are modern day epilators being that tweezers are much more efficient than the coils or the rotating discs. The tweezer effect has been created by having one part of the rotating discs exposed while the part is complete such that there is pulling, gripping, extraction and discard of hair all at once in a continuous process. These are, however, less preferred women since they can leave stubble like those of men during shaving or can be painful especially for first timers.
4. The Wet Use Kind.
These have been designed to be used while showering or with creams and gels. They have in-built rechargeable batteries thus making them more preferred aside from using them while in water. These kind are less painful and are more efficient since if used correctly do not leave any kinds of stubble ensuring a smooth look. Due to these attributes, they are preferred by more women compared to the other epilating devices.
The Epilating Mechanism
Knowing how the best epilator for face works is a plus towards choosing it over all the other facial hair removal solutions. The coils, the rotating discs and the tweezers grab the hair and pull them so fast that it is a seamless process. This makes them very efficient in taking care of the unwanted facial hair with the only downside to them being that they are likely to cause presence of ingrown hairs.
To take care of this problem, face exfoliation is recommended as this helps get rid of the layer of skin cells on the face thus exposing the fresher layer that glows. Users who utilize facial epilators hand in hand with the magic of face exfoliation can attest to having smoother glowing results with their natural complex intact.
What is more appealing is that these results are long lasting and can go for up to two weeks in the least. The current inventors are now incorporating style in design and science to ensure that there is increased ease of use of epilators as well as comfort and a better experience.
Epilation devices are a must have for any kind of woman that cares about what her looks have to say about her. Knowing what is best and works for your living situation goes a long way into getting yourself the best kind of epilator that you can afford.
With all that having been said, my best facial epilator would be the Braun (Bonus Edition) of which I would give a hearty recommendation since it is not only a multipurpose epilator for women but can also be converted into a shave for men.
Aside from taking care of any kinds of hair conditions, it also ensures the after-epilation cleaning of the skin and has both a dry and wet use. In this one, I would say science meets convenience.
We hope you enjoyed the article! If you have any more reviews on the "best facial epilator", then do comment down below. We would love to hear what you have to think.