Finding The Best Foot Callus Remover Online: All You Need To Know
With the seasons changing fast, summer– the time when flip flops are in and closed shoes are out – will be here again. But if parts of your feet are covered with thick and hard layers of skin, would you dare to follow this trend?
Before you can decide on your answer, know that you do not have to put yourself in such an ugly situation. Not now, and especially not when you already own the best foot callus remover on the planet.
If it is a first for you to make such a purchase, or the first time to try to get rid of the pesky hardened skin on your feet, of course, you need details. All you may want to know about finding the right electric tool to remove it efficiently can be seen below.
**Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Top Rated Callus Remover?
How harmless or non-invasive the apparatus is can be the primary concern of a lot of people. The bumps and corns on the feet look unappealing on their own, so you definitely wish to prevent seeing cuts there, right?
You can realize that dream once you get a heavy duty callus remover. I adore this well-made device since it does not possess blades on the roller that can nick your skin if your mind wanders off to other stuff while using it. It also has the ability to prove that your trotters can become smooth with gentle peeling once again.
A good electric callus removal product can strip off the hideous coating of hard skin on the heels, sides, or soles of your feet quicker than any foot file or softening gel.
After rolling the device in the affected areas, you may go ahead with your daily activities sans the uncomfortable calluses. It is a huge benefit for consumers who barely get free time due to work or child-rearing.
If you have no chance of booking an appointment with a professional callus remover, it is easy to guess that you will also not want to waste your time reading a long instructional guide.
You may deem it stress-free, therefore, to just get the best foot callus remover that has its functions laid out in a straightforward manner. Through the writings on the packaging, you should be able to tell which button to press, how many batteries or charging hours an electronic version needs, et cetera. Give it some opportunity, and it may make you forget about visiting a salon for this purpose.
Another aspect that may attract you to the product is its portability. Having the best electric callus remover within reach is similar to having your personal pedicurist who can scrape off the dead skin on those trotters at your whim.
It should fit perfectly in your pocket as well or take up a tiny space in your bag. This means that whether you have a few minutes of peace at home or during your travels, you will get to take care of those calluses immediately.
Budget-conscious consumers may also like the fact that purchasing one high-quality unit will let you save more bucks in a year than continuously hiring pros to smoothen the rough areas on your feet. As most callus removers are either battery-operated or rechargeable, it is easier and cheaper to get the job done by yourself.
The device that comes from a trusted brand can last long in comparison to a regular foot file that is prone to rusting over time. This is a feature that gives me satisfaction to see the items that I spend on because it heightens the product’s worth and decreases my grooming expenses.
How To Use The Best Foot Callus Remover?
These generic steps to utilize a callus remover allow you to boot out most of the hard skin that has accumulated on your feet.
#1 - Assemble or charge the device
An automatic callus remover may require batteries or a detachable cord for charging. If you opt for the former, just be sure that your cells are compatible to what the brand has indicated on the box. In case you have the latter, find out how long it should stay plugged in so that you will get to use it at its full capacity.
#2 - Soften your feet
Various harsh chemical products are unnecessary for the second step. You simply have to fill a basin with warm water and add salt or your favorite soap to create an instant foot bath in which you can soak those rough trotters into for five to 10 minutes. Aside from softening the tender spots, the mixture can also wash away the bacteria which may cause a foul odor or fungal infections.
#3 - Remove the firm skin
The typical structure of mechanical callus removers is that the on/off switch is at the front and center. Once you turn it on, the roller will spin multiple times per second. In theory, when you place this rolling part against the hard skin, its speed can shave the calluses off. There is no fixed length of time given as to how many minutes it will take to eliminate the rough edges of your feet, however, because that relies on the thickness of the corns and bumps.
#4 - Apply moisturizer.
Assuming that you have kept on using the unit until you are left with much softer soles and heels, massage in a small amount of moisturizing lotion as a final touch. This last step is essential if your wish is to stop or delay the formation of the calluses.
Top 5 Best Foot Callus Remover Reviews 2018
If you prefer filing the rough patches on your feet after a nice bath like I do, take the portable callus remover from Naturalico with you. The battery of this unit has a capacity of 1,200 mAh, which is amazing as it ensures that you can recharge it for approximately a thousand times.
- Its structure can resist water so that you may use the callus remover even in the bathroom.
- The water resistance of the product makes it highly durable as well.
- With its battery being able to handle 40 minutes of usage and at least 1,000 times or charging, it will take months or years before you have to replace it.
- It comes with two removable roller heads, which ascertains that it will be effortless to swap the old with the new.
- You can control how fast the rollers will spin since the product has two modes.
- The electric callus remover also has an indicator light that changes from red to green to specify when the device has finished recharging.
- It is equipped with an LED lighting so that you will see what you are working on day or night.
- You have an eight-hour waiting period before it gets fully charged.
Treat My Feet mixes both modern and ancient ways in this mechanical foot file. The brand has coated the roller with a pumice stone, which brings me back to those days when we can just scrape the hardened skin on the heels with that particular stone. But instead of needing to do that manually now, the manufacturer has made it battery-operated which increases its excellence and value as a whole.
- You just have to put two AA batteries in the callus remover to function. It means that your electric bill will not rise because of this tool.
- It is water resistant; that’s why when you do not have the luxury to soak your feet, you may file the calluses while you are in the shower.
- Its width offers an excellent grip as well, which allows you to run the roller over the affected areas with a steady hand.
- You may also appreciate the low level of noise that it produces despite the strength of its motor.
- Cleaning the device is also stress-free, thanks to its water resistance and the brush that is included in the package.
- The available colors are limited to pink and purple.
- This device is susceptible to stopping after several uses.
The electric callus remover with diamond crystals from Amopé is the product you may want to slip in your purse for quick filing outside the house. It is because this motorized foot file works best when your feet are completely dry. It asks for four AA cells as well, so the unit will function even without an electrical socket in sight.
- The finely grounded diamond crystals on the roller head can exfoliate the hardened skin through gentle yet powerful rotations.
- The rolling movement of the coarse head is better compared to the side-to-side or up-and-down motion that you can do with a regular foot file.
- Another likable thing about the product is that you may interchange the Microlumina rollers depending on the roughness required to remove the calluses on the feet.
- The brand also takes pride of its unique design that prevents the unit from sliding out of your hands.
- This callus remover is not waterproof.
- It is not advisable to utilize the electric foot file on moist or wet skin.
- As it rolls fast, you cannot concentrate the device on a single rough patch for more than three seconds.
- The Soft Touch and Extra Coarse roller heads are sold separately.
Are you among those gals (and pals) who like a product with long battery life because you are not a fan of charging it many times a week? In case you fit this description nicely, it may be beneficial to get the rechargeable foot callus remover from Own Harmony.
- The roller head can reach more skin surface due to its convex shape. It entails that even the corns which may have grown near the toes or on the sides of the foot can get touched by the unit.
- The impressive spinning rate – 50 times for every second – of the electric callus remover makes certain that you can shave off the hardened skin faster than manual filing.
- Its battery can endure less than an hour.
- The brand has embedded quartz crystals on the rollers for gentle scraping.
- It has a custom-made case in which you may store the device in after each use.
- You can wash it quickly with water.
- It is not totally water resistant.
- You have to use the callus remover solely on dry feet.
- The charging time goes up to eight hours.
The Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry foot filing device may be the product you need to get rid of the hard skin on your feet in different conditions. What it signifies is that you turn it on and clear away the calluses right after taking your shoes off or a relaxing foot bath.
- The waterproof feature is great because it lets you use the product with or without wet skin.
- The seamless button in the middle of the callus remover lessens the odds of turning it off or speeding up the rolling motion on accident.
- You will not need to worry about running out of batteries as this unit comes with a charger and a docking station.
- The two speeds you can choose from enhances its reliability and lets you remove the calluses at your pace.
- The fresh color combination can suit the preferences of both men and women.
- Whether or not you have time to soak your feet in warm water, the electronic foot file will not be harsh on the skin.
- You may utilize the product after three hours of charging at a minimum.
- The device only has regular Coarse roller head within the box.
With all the advantages mentioned above in mind, the best foot callus remover is the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Electronic Foot File. The fact that we can make use of it at any time or situation after minimal recharging time boosts its product value. It is water resistant and has a customized docking space for safekeeping.