How To Use Wild Growth Hair Oil In Just Four Easy Steps
"How to use wild growth hair oil". Many are the times of I have walked down the street, met my friends and I just couldn’t seem to be able to take my eyes off their hair. For a long time, I have said the words “I like your hair, what do you use?”
And I know I am not alone in this, am I right?
Well, the thing is, I recently stumbled upon the Wild Growth Hair Oil Product from the Wild Growth company, and I unearthed a secret I want to share with you; how to use the Wild Growth Hair Oil in as much as four steps! After all, sharing is caring.
What Is Wild Growth Hair Oil?
Wild growth hair oil is a chemical-based synthesized hair product designed by professionals with the objective of caring and maintaining your hair in the best imaginable ways possible.
Who’s the product meant for?
This product is intended for anyone who wants to look beautiful, who wants to add more life and shine to their hair, grow it longer and maintain it with proper care. What makes this product unique is the fact that it texturizes hair into a shiny, sleek brilliance and repairs any kinds of hair damage.
What You Need To Know Before You Get Started
- We all have different hair qualities and textures. Based on these, there are different uses for different hair qualities as you will see here below. The texture of the hair will also dictate the amount to be used, for example, less for finer or thinner hair. The amount is also less if your hair becomes oily.
- Wild Growth Hair Oil is mostly used hand in hand with the Wild Growth Light Oil Moisture, creating a Complete Hair Growth System for a maximum effect. The moisturizer is also good in scenarios where your hair becomes sticky or heavy from the hair oil.
- Being a chemical product, you don’t want to use copious amounts at the first go. You could use the oil sparingly and check for results two days after use. Use your finger to feel your scalp. If it is dry, then add a little bit more amount during use and check again for the results, that is an oily feel and shine. Generally, your mirror should be your next best consultant now!
- In the event that you use heat styling such as flat-ironing, curl-ironing, sitting under a dryer or just as well using a blow dryer, you will need to use slightly more amount because the heat generated may come in the way of this hair oil product.
- Shake well the product bottles; Wild Growth Hair Oil and Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer (this one needs a little bit of warming too) before use.
Alright, now let’s dive right into it.
How To Use Wild Growth Hair Oil
Mix between 5 and 20 drops of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer into every application of co-wash or shampoo. The shampoo provides a protective buffer against the chemical attack of the oil.
Put between 5 to 30 drops of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer in the palm of your hands and spread evenly through the wet hair and on the scalp. The leave-in after the rinsing is to protect your hair from the wet-dry cycle breakage or damage.
Apply between 5 to 120 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil (Optional: you may combine the use with a small scoop of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer) on towel-dried or damp hair and let it soak in for at least 3-5 minutes before brushing, combing, braiding, pressing, blow drying, sitting under a dryer or curling.
For the different hair types out there that you may have, I got you covered. Here is a detailed step 3 for each one of them.
For a predominantly African hair quality.
Divide and then apply to each quartered sections of hair 20 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil. You could adjust the amount to use depending on how long your hair is (more for longer hair). Gently brush, comb through or detangle your hair then braid the oiled hair (except for the dreads or very short hair). Once braided, you can sparingly apply along the scalp parts across the entire scalp directly from the pointed bottle spout.
Following which, you can choose any of the following options (still in step 3).
- Leave in the braids as a protective style.
- Unbraid and brush or comb through. For a classic Afro look, you can finish the drying under lower drier temperatures.
- For a straight blown out Afro, you can braid and then blow dry at a medium temperature setting.
- For a compact/super straight look, proceed to press (at medium temperature setting) after blow drying.
- Proceed to curl using the curlers after pressing. Use the optional curling lotion here and then sit under the low-temperature dryer.
For predominantly non-African hair quality
Either, apply between 5 to 20 drops of the hair oil from the tips of your fingers throughout the whole towel dried/damp hair and scalp and then brush or comb through for every 3-5 minutes until the hair is completely dry.
Apply between 5 to 20 drops of the hair oil from the tips of your fingers throughout the whole towel dried/damp hair and scalp and then dry using any of the heat methods such as blow drying.
Apply oil in between washings on the scalp and dry hair so as to promote growth, refresh/restore softness, maintain moisture and enhance shine.
For a detailed step four for each of the hair types;
Predominantly African hair quality (Step 4)
- First Scenario: If your hair has become puffy or frizzy (maybe due to sweat, water or exposure to humid environments) re-apply the Wild Hair Growth Oil alone, or you may optionally combine it with a small scoop of Wild Hair Growth Light Oil Moisturizer.
- Second Scenario: If your scalp or hair (use your finger to confirm this) has become dry, re-apply the Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer alone or optionally combine it with a small scoop of Wild Growth Hair Oil.
- Third Scenario: If your hair becomes wet due to rain swim, rain or sweat among other things, re-apply the Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer alone to both the wet scalp and hair.
Predominantly non-African hair quality (Step 4).
- First Scenario: If your hair requires more composure or body, apply between 5 to10 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil to your wet hands and then spread evenly across the scalp and through your hair. Be sure to start with the thickest part of your hair first. Gently comb through or brush every 3-5 minutes until the hair air dries completely to “set” with luster and body.
Conditioning in between washings can later be re-activated by rubbing your wet hands through your hair without the use of either product and then comb or brush through for every 3-5 minutes until your hair completely sets. Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer can be used here to regulate stickiness, odor and color. You may skip this application should your hair become unacceptably oily.
- Second Scenario: So as to minimize hair breakages add between 5 to10 drops of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer to wet hands, rub them together then rub your hands through your hair (starting with denser sections first to sparser areas). Lightly comb or brush through for every 3-5 minutes until the hair dries.
- Third Scenario: If your scalp or hair becomes wet due to sweat, swim or rain, re-apply Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer alone to the scalp and wet hair and then comb until dry.
The 24/7 cycle repeats with the first step for all types of hair quality.
Wrapping It Up
I will conclude here by saying that for those of us who have long struggled with hair breakages, frizzy hair or non-shiny hair, this is good news to us. Personally, I am thankful for the innovative minds that came up with these Wild Growth products that give me an equal chance to enhance my hair’s beauty, shiny, luster, texture and composure.
Just remember to follow the instructions that come with the product labels, paying close attention to the different uses dictated by the different hair quality types. I would recommend the first-month use sets of instructions as follows:
- Week 1: apply gently (once only) and sparingly on the entire hair.
- Week 2: apply two times.
- Week 3: apply three times.
- Week 4: for this week and beyond, you have closely monitored the results, and you can thereby adjust the frequency and quantity so as to maintain a continuous coating of moisture.
Now that you do know about Wild Growth products, all the best as you learn by heart, "how to use wild growth hair oil".
| Read more: