List Of The Best Lubricants For Menopause Dryness In 2020
All women will face the challenge of menopause. It’s a well-known fact and sometimes, this period runs pretty hard because it’s accompanied by multiple health problems. This is the stage when the levels of estrogen hugely drop and so, women suffer from different negative consequences. Amongst such are hot flashes, bleeding, skin ailments, cramps, joint pain, facial aging, and others. One of the most delicate problems is the dryness of the vagina. When it happens, it likewise lowers a sexual desire. Therefore, many women want to overcome this serious problem. Commonly, it’s handled with special lubricants. This informative guide will highlight the most popular options in 2020 and thus, you’ll be able to choose the best lubricant for menopause dryness.
Choose the Type of the Best Lubricant for Menopause Dryness
First of all, you should decide what type of lubricants is the most suitable for you. There are three major types. Consider the following options:
Water-based. Many women prefer lubricants based on water because they are pleasant, quickly penetrate the epithelial tissue, don’t leave spots, and never interact with latex to provoke some dangerous chemical reactions. Such products are perfect for intercourse because they don’t induce any allergies or irritation and so, the quality of sex is great. Besides, they are pretty cheap. However, they quickly become dry.
Silicone-based. The silicone substance sufficiently enhances gliding during intercourse. There are no contraindications with contraceptives. Its effects are pretty lasting. Nonetheless, it leaves stains on linen and it’s difficult to clean them.
Oil-based. The products with the oil base are very delicate for the vagina and don’t cause any irritation or allergy. Nonetheless, it shouldn’t be combined with contraceptives and intimate toys because this may provoke adverse reactions. Besides, oil-based products leave stains on the bedding.
Each of these three types has its advantages and drawbacks. You should weigh them to decide what type suits you most. Don’t forget to consult a specialist to make sure the implementation of the chosen type is safe for you.
How to Choose the Best Lubricant for Menopause Dryness?
The next stage of making the right choice is to understand how to choose the best lubricant for menopause. There are several factors, which may convince you to opt for a certain product. Consider the following essentials:
Choose the means with lactic acid because it sustains a normal pH level in the intimate zone. It likewise restores the vaginal microflora.
Refuse products with sugar because it violates the microflora in the vagina.
Base your choice on the products without parabens, dyes, and fragrances. They may provoke itching.
Stick to the products with natural plants. The best natural lubricant for menopause dryness will never induce any allergies and irritations.
Try to find variants with panthenol, vitamin E, sea buckthorn oil, and similar oils for better moisturizing.
An antibacterial component is welcomed.
After you clarify and memorize the tips listed above, you can begin your selection. Be attentive and review as many products as you can. Thus, you’ll have more information to make the right choice. Here are 7 great options for women to cope with dryness:
- Bezwecken OstaDerm-V. It may be the best lubricant for menopause dryness. It’s a totally natural non-irritation cream. The product doesn’t cause itching, allergies, or such-like reactions.
- Crème De La Femme. This is another best sexual lubricant for menopause. Its composition is natural and fully prevents irritation and dryness. It's free of hormones, alcohol, and glycerin to never cause burning or infections.
- Bee Vaginal Moisturizer. This is the product of a famous company BeeFriendly Queen. Its ingredients have strong anti-inflammatory effects. They successfully overcome burning, itching, redness, etc. The effects are long-lasting and sufficiently boost the sensitivity of the intimate zone.
- Isabel Fay. Using this best personal lubricant for menopause, you will easily avoid the dryness. As it doesn’t contain parabens and glycerin, it can be successfully combined with contraceptives.
- Vmagic Organic Vulva Balm. This is another, probably, the best lubricant for intercourse after menopause perfectly moisturizes and protects the vagina. Its unique formula delicately takes care of the most sensitive skin.
- Genneve 2-in-1 Feminine Lubricant and Moisturizer. It may be the best lubricant for sex after menopause for you as well. The natural composition of this product ensures natural feelings, comfort, and safety. It successfully handles dryness.
- Julva Vaginal Cream Moisturizer. It improves and even repairs the damaged cells of the vagina. The cream prevents burning, itching, and such-like sensations and so hugely boosts intercourse.
As you can see, there are many options. It’s pretty difficult to choose the best lubricant for menopause dryness. However, our guide sheds enough light on the most useful products. Be selective, reasonable, and choosy to make the right choice and successfully handle your delicate problem.